NSUUR is looking to chat with uninsured and underinsured homeowners who may need assistance repairing or rebuilding homes they lost as a result of the wildfire. Special teams from World Renew Disaster Services and Mennonite Disaster Services have been hard at work in Fort McMurray for the last few days working through the application process and chatting with homeowners about their unmet needs. The teams are set up downtown at the Unifor Building (10019 MacDonald Avenue, next to Bob Barrett’s) as a walk-in center. They are also accepting appointments.
If you, or someone you know, is uninsured or underinsured and needs help rebuilding or repairing their primary residence, please pop down and see us at the Unifor Building:
- Fri., Oct. 28th- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Sat., Oct. 29th- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Mon., Oct. 31st- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Tue., Nov. 1st- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Wed., Nov. 2nd- 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Thu., Nov. 3rd- 1:00pm to 4:00pm @ Unifor; 4:00pm to 8:00pm @ Redpoll Center at Shell Place
- Fri., Nov. 4th- 9:00am to 12:00pm
If you would prefer to make an appointment, email: email@example.com
Thank you to our World Renew & Mennonite Disaster teams for coming to Fort McMurray to help with this critical piece. A big shout-out to Steve & Unifor for allowing us to set up in their space for free for the full two weeks our teams are here!